Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Practice, Practice, Practice

I've been considering that maybe starting on my beautiful and beloved sketches mentioned below and expecting to uncover as of yet unknown mad tablet skillz is perhaps not the wisest course of action I could possibly take.

In consideration of this most uncomfortable thought I have come to the conclusion that I may, perhaps, in view of the circumstance and my prior terror of the tablet, be in need of some practice. And because I obsessively stalk Derre, I have decided, with her recommendation, to give the program she is currently using a try in order to get some much needed practice in the tablet department. (Before I proceed to thoroughly ruin my beautiful half-elven vampire princess sketches (Look! I made it sound tackier! (Parenthesis totally give me a false sense of security)))

SAI is actually a simpler and much friendlier program than the more sophisticated Photoshop. Like Derre said, it's all fun and games when you have a tablet and much sadness if you don't.

So, without further ado:


I shall now stop desperately procrastinating and continue trying (instead of working like I totally should :D) Hopefully, I'll be able to post results soon enough.

No comments: